South of Ireland Escape
Travel through Ireland’s rugged landscapes and welcoming locales during the off season and see your luck change! From Limerick to Dublin, you’ll experience the beauty and charm of the Emerald Isle. Take an excursion from Limerick to the spectacular Cliffs of Moher. Explore the buzzing harbor city of Galway, and be amazed at the 100-mile panoramic drive on the Ring of Kerry. From the town of Killarney, travel to Blarney and get a chance to kiss The Stone of Eloquence. Enjoy free time in the picturesque fishing-port town of Kinsale. Take in the old-world charm of Kilkenny, then continue to Dublin’s “Fair City” for an orientation drive to see O’Connell Street’s statues, red-brick townhouses of the Georgian squares, Trinity College, and St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Find the luck of the Irish on an off-season escape and guided tour of Ireland.
Prices are per person, double occupancy. Single supplement available for solo travelers.
Includes Tours, transportation and accommodations.
Flights and transfers are not included.
IncludedAccommodationsExcursion(s)Some MealsTour TransportationWorkshop
Not IncludedAirport TransferFlight
Day 1 - ARRIVE IN LIMERICK, IRELAND
Day 2 - LIMERICK
Day 3 - LIMERICK–ADARE–RING OF KERRY–KILLARNEY
Day 4 - KILLARNEY–BLARNEY–KINSALE
Day 5 - KINSALE–KILKENNY–DUBLIN
Day 6 - DUBLIN
- Five nights accommodations
- Full Irish breakfast daily; 2 three-course dinners with wine and choice of menus, including a welcome dinner in Limerick
- Motorcoach tour transportation.
- Free wi-fi available on your motorcoach and in most hotel lobbies.
- Artists will be traveling as part of a larger group tour. We will separate from the group for art workshops.